1. Shipping policy
- We deliver Tuesday and Wednesday
- Your delivery fee will be calculated at checkout
- All plant based food products are handmade for each individual order, so at busy times your parcel may take a little longer.
- You’ll receive email confirmation when you place an order and a message from our couriers, to let you know it is on its way.
- If you have ordered more than one box of goodies – please be aware that they could be dispatched separately.
- Please give instructions as to where the order may be left in. This can be a ‘safe place’ or a neighbour in case you’re not at home.
- Please give directions for non-numbered houses and difficult to find addresses as this will help with delivery.
- The products will need to be placed in a fridge upon arrival
- We are unable to send products under refrigerated conditions. However, the product is chilled when it leaves us and is packed in a suitable insulated food box with ice pack.
- We take great care when packing all items, so they travel securely. However, as we have to use a courier, please be aware that we can only send products if you accept full responsibility for the condition of the products when delivered to you.
- We do use a courier for delivery. If they are unable to deliver to you, or must deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.
2. Return & exchange policy
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Once you have notified your intention to get a refund you have 7 days to return the item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned but we will accept a photo image of the condition of the food goods outlining your issue.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 7 days after we have been notified
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 to 5 working days.
3.1 Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 Sale items
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
14 Albion Road
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless you can commute to our store. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Last Updated 12th November 2022